Union 2.0.0 Beta 3 is now available for download. This release adds a new Cluster tab to Union Admin and fixes a variety of issues discovered during the Union 2.0.0 beta period.
Users of tryunion.com please note: Older versions of Reactor, Orbiter, and OrbiterMicro are not compatible with Union Server 2.0.0 Beta 3 and newer. To connect existing deployed clients to Union Server 2.0.0 Beta 3, client code must be updated to at least Union 2.0.0 Beta 3. For more information, see Union Client/Server Compatibility
Union 2.0.0 Beta 3 includes the following changes.
- Bug #630: Room's deleteAttribute() throws an error
- Bug #631: Client's deleteAttribute() throws an error
- Bug #632: Missing "this" in various methods
- Bug #633: Room's updateSyncState() throws an error
- Feature #626: Implement clustered server affinity
- Feature #639: Add NodeListSnapshot
For a complete list of changes in Orbiter, see the Orbiter 2.0.0 Release Roadmap.
OrbiterMicro (Lightweight Orbiter configuration)
- Feature #627: Implement clustered server affinity
For a complete list of changes in OrbiterMicro, see the OrbiterMicro 2.0.0 Beta 3 Roadmap.
OrbiterMicroNode (Client Framework for Node.JS)
- Todo #641: Update to OrbiterMicro 2.0.0
For a complete list of changes in OrbiterMicroNode, see the OrbiterMicroNode 2.0.0 Release Roadmap.
Reactor (Client Framework for Adobe® Flash® Player)
For a complete list of changes in Reactor, see the Reactor 2.0.0 Release Roadmap.
- Bug #579: UnionDatasource not setting moderator status correctly.
- Bug #628: ConcurrentModificationException can occur when a client is removed from the server.
- Bug #629: ConcurrentModificationException can occur when a client tries to observe a room.
- Feature #625: Server Affinity in a Clustered Environment
- Feature #635: Add UPCs to get a snapshot ID of nodes connected to a server.
- Feature #636: Add security action NODELIST_ACCESS.
For a complete list of changes in Union Server, see the Union Server 2.0.0 Release Roadmap.
- Feature #637: Add a "Cluster" screen
- No changes